Setting up internet connection for 'guest' user

I want to set up an internet connection for the guest user on my computer but
whenever I try to open anything in guest it tells me I have limited access as
I am not an administrator. What do I do??!!!!

Create a user called "MyGiest". About the only specific character possesed by the built in Guest account, is that it can't innitiate
an Internet connection (by design, and as expected behavior) It Can use an already open connection.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Lana" <Lana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C18163C-3AAB-4A1C-9F86-E1BF2CD40948@microsoft.com...
>I want to set up an internet connection for the guest user on my computer but
> whenever I try to open anything in guest it tells me I have limited access as
> I am not an administrator. What do I do??!!!!

transmedical

Honorable
We are offereing Office-Based and Home-Based Medical Transcription Training for people living between Manipal, Udupi, Kundapur, and Bhatkal. 100% Job Guarantee. Qualification: Intermediate 12th pass Art, Commerce, Science. For more information please e-mail us with your contact details med.t2ans@gmail.com.

For other parts of Indian we offer online training. Work-from-home option available after successful completion of training

Latest posts