My friend has a Diamond SupraMax LE modem installed on her new Dell
Dimension (3000?). It is supposed to have a modem-on-hold feature. How do
we go about setting it up? I know her ISP supports the v92 v44 technology.
We just couldn't find where to set it up. Any help?

Try here
http://www.diamondmm.com/support.php

granjan wrote:

> My friend has a Diamond SupraMax LE modem installed on her new Dell
> Dimension (3000?). It is supposed to have a modem-on-hold feature. How do
> we go about setting it up? I know her ISP supports the v92 v44 technology.
> We just couldn't find where to set it up. Any help?

Thanks for the reply, but the site doesn't help much. MOH is not mentioned.
I will have to be at her house to find some of the info needed to send in a
help request. Will try later.

> Try here
> http://www.diamondmm.com/support.php
>
> granjan wrote:
>
>> My friend has a Diamond SupraMax LE modem installed on her new Dell
>> Dimension (3000?). It is supposed to have a modem-on-hold feature. How
>> do we go about setting it up? I know her ISP supports the v92 v44
>> technology. We just couldn't find where to set it up. Any help?

Modem on Hold is a feature of the v92 modem. It needs to be implemented in
the modem. You need to check to make sure that the model you have ahs the
feature, or check to see if it can be upgraded to get that feature.

"granjan" <me@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the reply, but the site doesn't help much. MOH is not
> mentioned. I will have to be at her house to find some of the info needed
> to send in a help request. Will try later.
>
> "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Try here
>> http://www.diamondmm.com/support.php
>>
>> granjan wrote:
>>
>>> My friend has a Diamond SupraMax LE modem installed on her new Dell
>>> Dimension (3000?). It is supposed to have a modem-on-hold feature. How
>>> do we go about setting it up? I know her ISP supports the v92 v44
>>> technology. We just couldn't find where to set it up. Any help?

It says on the box that it has MOH.

"Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Modem on Hold is a feature of the v92 modem. It needs to be implemented
> in the modem. You need to check to make sure that the model you have ahs
> the feature, or check to see if it can be upgraded to get that feature.
>

> "granjan" <me@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks for the reply, but the site doesn't help much. MOH is not
>> mentioned. I will have to be at her house to find some of the info needed
>> to send in a help request. Will try later.
>>
>> "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Try here
>>> http://www.diamondmm.com/support.php

I have seen boxes that had a mis-print. Take the model number off the modem
and contact DiamondMM Tech support directly. It may have been a model
without that feature.