Question Setting up wired connection on dd-wrt

Kinnyr90

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2012
Hi I was wondering ifd I send you screenshots of My setup in dd-wrt can you tell me if anything should be tirend off or on or anything Like that? I have a netgear nighthawk r7000p router I have it overclocked to 1200

Ralston18

Titan
"tirend" ? Typo. I think you meant "turned on or off" with respect to some configuration setting.

What problem are you having.? Screenshots may be helpful but that is TBD.

Does the problem end if you do not overclock?

Wired: have you swapped in known working ethernet cables?

Kinnyr90

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2012
let me try this again.
Code:
https://imgur.com/a/NpbJlBu
"tirend" ? Typo. I think you meant "turned on or off" with respect to some configuration setting.

What problem are you having.? Screenshots may be helpful but that is TBD.

Does the problem end if you do not overclock?

Wired: have you swapped in known working ethernet cables?
Well you wouldn't believe all the angry noises I'm making because I can't seem to get the image itself posted in here so can you copy and paste the link into your browser this will work because I tried it. What I would Like when you view the image that I sent and I will be sending more is to let me know if all these settings are Okay should any be enabled or disabled for a wired connection using a sb8200 cable modem docsis 3.1 connected to a Netgear nighthawk r7000p router hard wired (cat8) No net work or anything that I'm running I get gigabyte speeds from comcast I have windows 10 pro latest version 2004. Just run trhough every screenshot that I send real quick and tell me what I should have on or off if you would not mind I would so much appreciate it