Setting WPA using a Windows 2003 Group Policy

tino

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2002

Hi

I've just got a wireless network working using WPA, EAP-TLS, and a Windows
2003 RADIUS Service. I want to configure XP SP1 clients to use WPA but the
existing policy pages on the Windows 2003 Wireless group policy do not show
these properties. Is there an updated .adm file or some other tool that can
allow me to configure multiple XP SP1 machines from Group policy?

If not I'll have to go to each machine and configure them all
manually............./gulp !

Ta

Tino

posted this in the group policy group but no help there :(

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811233

WPA support for Wireless Group policy.

Cross-posted from microsoft.public.windows.group_policy

--
Joshua
[MSFT]