NekMeow

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
Hello,i was cleaning my hp pavilion desktop, deleting programs that i don't use on my control panel. and i accidently deleted NVIDIA program with out knowing what it was. then my computer ask me to restart, and i did. when it came back on everything change, all icons got smaller, my browser got smaller, even the font as if it was zoomed out..alot.. the computer ask me to make a update and it was a new NVIDIA program. but the appearance is the same.. how can i get the settings back to normal? ):

Sounds like you may have uninstalled an nVidia display driver. That or the nVidia Chipset drivers that operate your motherboard.

Can you give us more specific details on your PC? Model number, video card installed? This way (if needed) we can direct you toward the right drivers to install.

IF Windows installed the proper drivers already, you probably just need to change your monitor resolution. You can do this by right clicking on the "desktop" and going into Properties.

NekMeow

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
i have a HP pavilion, it has Windows Vista Home Premium, intel core 2 quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz, a 6.00 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS.

The program that my computer downloaded as an update is "NVIDIA Drivers"

but all appearance on computer is the same. small/ zoomed out. ):

NekMeow

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
i already tried changing the resolution. i have a HP w2207h Widescreen flat-panel, 22'' diagonal widescreen viewing area, 1680 x 1050 screen resolution, VGA and HMDI inputs support computing and gaming.

When i try putting the resolution to 1680x1050 the appearance is still zoomed out and the icons are small and browser. sorry if i'm causing you a head pain. ):

TRENDING THREADS