Build Advice Setup for Fortnite Streaming @2K/144Hz and The Witcher 3 Gaming @4K/60Hz

May 26, 2018
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have streamed before, but always with lackluster setups.
Sadly I am also no computer geek, but I have had the fortune to accumulate some money.

My desire is to stream battle royale games like Fortnite, PUBG, Apex & such in crisp 1920x1080 with 144Hz on my monitor (for viewers 60 FPS should be fine). What I also would like to do is to kick back, turn the stream off and have myself a neat cinema experience on an awesome 4K monitor where I can play AAA titles and enjoy the world and story the developers have created for me, for which 60 FPS is enough, as I am playing offline & don't need those frames to compete with others.

I have 200K Download & 30K Upload.

My budget is about 3.000€ - 4.000€.

Ohh, and I am in Germany, so I need to be able to buy these parts here.

Can you recommend anything to me to achieve this? There are so many hardware items out there & I have literally no idea what will be good.

I appreciate your time a lot! [redacted] - keep all topics on the forum and not PM.

Cheers,
Niklas aka Aquanimus

This is a family friendly site.
Watch the language.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the parts/components we don't need to include in that price point/budget. If it's just the innards of the chassis and the case itself(without the OS and other peripherals, then we shall proceed. If not, that needs to be stated.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS