Several bluescreens, need some help :O

Darkhuntsman695

Honorable
Sep 5, 2013
Hi, I've had several blue screens recently, and I've tried downloading memtest86 to test my RAM. But, I can't burn it, mount it or anything. It's like the rar is somehow corrupted :/

The errors I've been getting are the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and BAD POOL HEADER bluescreens, I tried running windows memory diagnostic, but that picked up nothing. I've been told it's more than likely memory related, but with no way of testing my RAM, I'm kind of at a crossroads here.

What can I do? I don't want to spend stupid amounts of money getting it "repaired" in a computer shop..

huw many sticks or you useing? i have a asus sabbertooth 990fx that did like yours and tryed everything like you are trying, and it came down to this...... pull all the sticks, choose 1 put it in the correct slot for 1 stick set the bios for the memory to defult and run it around to see if the errors presist, if not, do the next stick and so on. if all seems good then go ds with 2 sticks in there correct slots re test. till at defult if useing 4 sticks there all good. then set the bios to were you want the memory to run and stat over. that should help spot a bad stick ya it sucks and takes time . any way with mine it ended up that i could use 1 stick but not 2 and as long as i just use 1 stick at defult i'm good any thing more then that its crash time. also a hard drive error/going bad can cause them thing to happen, and wount show up intill the drive real bad . i had one that did this like yours and never could figure it out then one day i put my hand on the harddrive and it was real hot [and thats with a case fan for it ] but did not fult under a test. but like 6 to 10 months later it started to show falure like bad block and a click now and again and still hot well that was that. so now i got a back up drive that i can use with linux to see if under linux the issues are still there . if it runs good and checks out all good with the linux drive and not the windows drive then i can look harder at the windows software its drivers or the drive its on cause if it was a hardware issue it should have issues with linux to. i like linux mint , its easy to use and good support.[and free] ... good luck

Darkhuntsman695

Honorable
Sep 5, 2013

Thanks, I've got 4 Corsair Vengeage 4gig sticks. I guess I'll just have to pull them and test one by one, it's a pain in the butt but I'll have to.