[SOLVED] Several Errors, Graphic Card crashing, WiFi disconnect, etc.

Aug 3, 2021
PC SPECS :
Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.60GHz 46 °C
Kaby Lake-U/Y 14nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz (17-17-17-39)
Motherboard
LENOVO LNVNB161216 (U3E1)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
Intel UHD Graphics 620 (Lenovo)
2048MB ATI Radeon 540 Graphics (Lenovo) 50 °C CrossFire Disabled
Storage
119GB RPFTJ128PDD2EWX (Unknown (SSD))
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10SPZX-24Z10 (SATA (SSD)) 46 °C
Optical Drives No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
---------------------
So from few days back, whenever I start any game I get either the blue screen windows error, graphic card crashing error and my wifi gets disconnected. Games like Valorant, FIFA 20 etc have these issue. I updated all my drivers, did factory reset, downloaded AMD Adrenalin, reinstalled the games, reset laptop settings, etc. with no success. My laptop doesn't overheat much during games but am getting these technical error. Any help? I have tried literally everything in my knowledge for the fix

Solution
1) Did you reinstall the driver again after factory reset?

2) Turn of ALL start-up applications, if no crash then turn them on one at a time to isolate the application that is causing the crash.

3) If none above works, then I suspect there might be an virus.

If so, then there is several options I could think of:

1) Run this program: https://www.hitmanpro.com/en-us

2) If option 1 don't work then try taking out all storage drives, install a fresh one and install a new OS. See if problem still persist.

OR

You could try creating a bootable Windows 10 USB from another device then test it out on your laptop without having to install or need a new storage drive. However, you still have to take out your current drive in case the...

chaoyang

Reputable
Oct 24, 2019

2) Turn of ALL start-up applications, if no crash then turn them on one at a time to isolate the application that is causing the crash.

2) If option 1 don't work then try taking out all storage drives, install a fresh one and install a new OS. See if problem still persist.

OR

You could try creating a bootable Windows 10 USB from another device then test it out on your laptop without having to install or need a new storage drive. However, you still have to take out your current drive in case the virus spread.

Solution

chaoyang

Reputable
Oct 24, 2019
Actually reading your specs again, your system seems to be unfit to be used on an 1980x1080@60Hz monitor. You have an Mobile processor that is used in laptop, yet you connected it through a monitor.

Normally it would be fine for office works and very light gaming, but issues could easily occur.

Aug 3, 2021
Actually reading your specs again, your system seems to be unfit to be used on an 1980x1080@60Hz monitor. You have an Mobile processor that is used in laptop, yet you connected it through a monitor.

Normally it would be fine for office works and very light gaming, but issues could easily occur.

Alright I will try on a lower resolution then

Aug 3, 2021

OR

You could try creating a bootable Windows 10 USB from another device then test it out on your laptop without having to install or need a new storage drive. However, you still have to take out your current drive in case the virus spread.
Yes I did reinstall the drivers, I will do the startup stuff and other steps too! Thanks a lot for your help!

Reactions: chaoyang