Question Several problems with new pc

Dec 7, 2020
Hello everyone!

The system I recently built is giving me weird problems that I cant find a solution for...

Specs:

Case: NZXT H1
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: G.Skill 16GTZRX TridentZ RGB 16GB 3600Mhz CL18 2x8gb kit
Motherboard: ROG Strix B550-I Gaming (running on latest BIOS)
GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 1070 8GB
Storage: Corsair MP600 500GB

1st problem:

I can get my pc to boot with the D.O.C.P for the memory but when I try to play any kind of game it crashes trying to get into the game, like after the loading screens etc, like try to move around and such. I when I dial it down to 3200Mhz everything works fine but I want what I payed for and I checked ASUS's compatible RAM listings on there website for the MOBO and the RAM I have is there. P.S I have also tried different RAM and same issue.

2nd problem:

When I put any sort of D.O.C.P my PC now has a 50/50 chance to boot properly into the vBIOS screen. Half the time it'll boot first time no problem into windows etc, but the other half when I turn my PC on the fans will ram up the RGB will turn on and thats it nothing else happens, so I leave for a bit to see if its just taking its time but it just remains like indefinitely, until I turn it off and on again till it boots properly.

If there is any screenshots, photos, links or etc I am happy to provide them as long as I can get my PC working as intended.

Dec 7, 2020
Yeah I've done some more debugging and whenever I put any kind of higher clock on my RAM my PC just sometimes boots and sometimes doesn't I have no idea what to do. My specs are more than fine to run overclocks it just doesn't want to cooperate.