sevice status - whats the point?

marc

It always seems to say "all systems running" even when they're quite
obviously not..!

--
Marc
Visit http://www.iMarc.co.uk/ for contact information..

Greetings Marc,

It does change, but only when there is something widespread happening to the Messenger
service itself. For instance, if there's a small problem at Passport, it may not be
reflected there.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert