[SOLVED] SFF Streaming PC Feedback

ShadowDragon25

Reputable
Jun 26, 2020
Hello,

I have one PC atm for gaming and streaming. But looking to get a portable SFF PC to control the streams. As if I want to stream or record playing on my PS4 or Switch with friends I would need to move the PC to a different room.

These are the components for it, https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mmtLnL
I am getting the Avermedia Live Gamer Duo soon, that's why no Capture Card has been included on this parts list.

My gaming rig is,
i9-9900k
2080Ti
32GB RAM 3200MHZ
Asus Hero Maximus XI MOBO
H115i Cooler Coolermaster H500M

Any feedback welcome for the SFF Streaming PC.
If I continue doing content creation I may one day get a dual PC system with an ATX and ITX board. If anyone that sees this has a dual system I would love any comments whether it is beneficial or not.

Solution
I am getting the Avermedia Live Gamer Duo soon, that's why no Capture Card has been included on this parts list.
The card states that it uses the system's GPU for the encoding and while the integrated intel GPU is more than capable there is no mention of it being supported, if the card ignores the iGPU it won't do anything so drop them an email and ask them.
Other than that the second system is way overkill but if you have the money...
The card states that it uses the system's GPU for the encoding and while the integrated intel GPU is more than capable there is no mention of it being supported, if the card ignores the iGPU it won't do anything so drop them an email and ask them.
Other than that the second system is way overkill but if you have the money...

Solution

TRENDING THREADS