[SOLVED] SFX compatibility with ATX

May 6, 2020
Hey all,

I recently got a small form factor PSU (Silverstone SX-700-PT) without noticing it was a small form factor PSU, so I'm wondering whether it can still be used with ATX components safely, namely an ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming motherboard, and an MSI RTX 2060.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

Solution
Hey all,

I recently got a small form factor PSU (Silverstone SX-700-PT) without noticing it was a small form factor PSU, so I'm wondering whether it can still be used with ATX components safely, namely an ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming motherboard, and an MSI RTX 2060.

All the cables are the same it’s just the size (and price). I got a SFX PSU for my system which was DOA so I just used my old ATX and works fine.
Hey all,

All the cables are the same it’s just the size (and price). I got a SFX PSU for my system which was DOA so I just used my old ATX and works fine.

Solution