Question SG350-28MP-K9-NA in Europe

Feb 26, 2019
Hi all,

I am traveling to the US next week and I am looking forward to purchase the switch SG350-28MP-K9-NA. Since it's for the North America region, I am worried if there are any real limitations in using it in Europe other than having to use a different power cable.

I checked for the power standards and that switch supports the European power standards. Are there other things to be checked before buying it? Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,

Fabio

In general what I have seen with cisco and most commercial equipment is it runs on any power. The difference in the model number is what power cord they put in the box the unit itself is the same. The end of the cord that plugs into the unit itself is the same so you can swap cords.

We used to get wrong power cords all the time but if you are like most people you have a box of power cords. We used toss old equipment out and keep only the power cords so we got a huge collections over the years. I took many home so I have a large box in my garage.

You would only need to be concerned on some of the units that use a lot of power. Those cords are little harder to get but the equipment itself can run in any country.

Reactions: Fabio Lanza
Feb 26, 2019
In general what I have seen with cisco and most commercial equipment is it runs on any power. The difference in the model number is what power cord they put in the box the unit itself is the same. The end of the cord that plugs into the unit itself is the same so you can swap cords.

We used to get wrong power cords all the time but if you are like most people you have a box of power cords. We used toss old equipment out and keep only the power cords so we got a huge collections over the years. I took many home so I have a large box in my garage.

You would only need to be concerned on some of the units that use a lot of power. Those cords are little harder to get but the equipment itself can run in any country.

Thanks for your inputs.