Im looking for a decent Silent Hunter 3 forum to ask a few questions.
Anyone have a link or two?

My first question is how I can reverse the Y axis on my mouse. Pull should
equal up shouldnt it?

Mitch
--
Remove "nospam." to reply.
SuSE 9.2 Pro KDE 3.3.2a

Mitch_A wrote:
> Im looking for a decent Silent Hunter 3 forum to ask a few questions.
> Anyone have a link or two?
>
> My first question is how I can reverse the Y axis on my mouse. Pull
> should equal up shouldnt it?
>
> Mitch

I don't know, but I would think if there is no ingame option, or not setting
in an ini file within the game, and your software/driver for your mouse
won't do it, you may not be able to.
--
Don Burnette

"When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
way of the man that's doing it."

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:42:18 GMT, Mitch_A <naman@pacbell.nospam.net>
wrote:

>Im looking for a decent Silent Hunter 3 forum to ask a few questions.
>Anyone have a link or two?
>
>My first question is how I can reverse the Y axis on my mouse. Pull should
>equal up shouldnt it?

http://www.subsim.com/

They're fanboys, but still a lot of info there.

Cheers!

Remco

Also www.simhq.com has a dedicated SHIII forum.

Connected wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:37:10 GMT, rmoedt@SPAMSPAMSPAM.SPAM (Remco
> Moedt) wrote:
>

>>http://www.subsim.com/
>>
>>They're fanboys, but still a lot of info there.
>>
>>Cheers!
>>
>>Remco
>
> Also www.simhq.com has a dedicated SHIII forum.

Thanks boys ill check em out.