[SOLVED] Shadows not loading unless i get closer

DacheZ

Reputable
Mar 17, 2019
Hey, I need your help to fix this problem. As you can see in the top right corner, the shadow is not loading unless I go closer, and you can see those pixels betweeen the loaded shadow and the not loading one.
View: https://imgur.com/IoDnYcV
System Specs:
CPU: i7-4770
GPU:RX 560 2GB
RAM:16 GB DDR3
Motherboard: Dell XPS 8700
SSD: Liteonit LMS-32L6M mSata 32GB
HDD: WDC WD5000AAKS-00UU3A0 500GB
HDD: STM3500418AS 500GB (Disk C:
PSU: Stock dell 460W

Solution
what game is it and have you seen in-game videos that do not behave like this? maybe the game just has a bad implementation of shadows.

if you have seen video of it functioning the way you would like but cannot get it to you on your own system:
try to change the shadow draw distance. if you cannot change the draw distance in-game maybe you can find an .ini file somewhere to manually edit.
also try changing options regarding softness.

try reinstalling if nothing else works.
what game is it and have you seen in-game videos that do not behave like this? maybe the game just has a bad implementation of shadows.

if you have seen video of it functioning the way you would like but cannot get it to you on your own system:
try to change the shadow draw distance. if you cannot change the draw distance in-game maybe you can find an .ini file somewhere to manually edit.

Solution

DacheZ

Reputable
Mar 17, 2019

Thank you, I'll try everything, btw this is GTA V