Question Share my entire pc.

Oct 19, 2019
Hi, I have a family with 1 desktop pc.(medium spec) I would like the ability to share my entire pc including hardware performance, essentially turning it into a server but I would still like to be able to use it as a traditional pc and most importantly it be used simultaneously.

USAFRet

Titan
"share my entire pc "

A very nebulous concept, and if I may say, uninformed.

Share the hardware? How so?
Simultaneous? No, not really. There is only so much hardware to go around.

If you can be a little more clear on how you envision this to work, we can debunk that as well.

Oct 19, 2019
To have two other users access my windows 10 desktop through network grade setups simultaneously with separate profiles. Using the pc to surf, play games create content and store files. To use "my entire pc" on the same network.

USAFRet

Titan
To have two other users access my windows 10 desktop through network grade setups simultaneously with separate profiles. Using the pc to surf, play games create content and store files. To use "my entire pc" on the same network.
The concept you're thinking of is multiseat.
Which is neither cheap nor easy. And mostly impossible across the LAN.
Especially if you're thinking of any game more involved than Solitaire.

The other concept is thin clients.
Which is not in any way cost effective until you go past 50 clients and have an actual dedicated IT staff to run it.

I don't know exactly what you are talking about OP. I can guess, but that would be a waste of everyone's time.
So, some questions:
  1. What other computers would you be getting for others to use?
  2. What are the specs of your current computer, including OS?
  3. What is your network topology like?