Shared HP Laserjet 4L

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Hi
I can print fine from by NT4 Sp6 workstation to my local shared HP Laserjet
4L on LPT1. I can set up the network printers on an Win2000 server sp4 and
XP Pro and XP Home machines on the domain, and they report they are Ready.
When I print I get the following error on the NT4 machine:

Error
Failed to get address of required GDI function in gdi32.dll: The specified
procedure could not be found.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Many Thanks
Terry

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

The GDI32.DLL is too old in Windows NT to support the
functions called by the drivers that the newer versions of
Windows are using. *Try* using a Windows NT driver on your
Windows 2000 computer and see if it helps.

TRENDING THREADS