Shared memory between driver and user

Hi,

I been read the 'Sharing Memory Between Drivers and Applications' from the
NT insider, and I have a serious doubt about how to call a driver function
within the contest of the user application.

The problem is that for calling MmMapLockedPagesSpecifyCache() function I
need to be in the user space, but I think that I must do this call from the
driver.

Textually, the article says:

'.you must call the function from within the context of the process into
which you want to map the buffer.'

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Of course MmMapLockedPagesSpecifyCache can't be caled from usermode.
An usermode app calls ReadFile, WriteFile, or ioctl; the driver that handles
these requests, receives them (in kernel mode) in the context of user application.
And you thought it's simple... Not quite :)
--PA