[SOLVED] Sharing a game to another family member, is it possible?

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
Greetings,
First of all, I'd like to apologize if I posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

I bought the Forza Horizon 4 ultimate off the Windows Store a few days ago using my Microsoft account. I wonder if it's possible to share the game to my cousin who lives in the same house. He uses his own laptop and MS account, but connects to the same wifi network (I mean his laptop is sitting next to me right now). My goal is to be able to play a shared game with him.

Anyway, is it possible? Is there something I have to do first?
Thanks,

EDIT : yeah I know I'm cheap I mean yeah my bad

Solution
I don't have experience with purchasing things from the Windows Store, but I assume that there's no way to do this.

Steam has something where you can share your library with a family member, but they can only access your library while you're NOT logged in - once you log in, if they're in a game that's from your library, I think there's a 5 minute warning, then the game will dump them out.

So, for the two of you to play the game with each other (at the same time) even Steam won't allow that.

I am almost 100% certain that your cousin would need to purchase his own copy of the game, through his own Microsoft account.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I don't have experience with purchasing things from the Windows Store, but I assume that there's no way to do this.

Steam has something where you can share your library with a family member, but they can only access your library while you're NOT logged in - once you log in, if they're in a game that's from your library, I think there's a 5 minute warning, then the game will dump them out.

So, for the two of you to play the game with each other (at the same time) even Steam won't allow that.

I am almost 100% certain that your cousin would need to purchase his own copy of the game, through his own Microsoft account.

Solution