Sharing a printer

I have a computer upstairs hooked up to a Linksys router through a wired
ethernet connection. And a computer downstairs with a Linksys wireless PCI
card and am connected to the internet wirelessly. all i want to know is how
to print to my printer upstairs hooked up to the upstairs computer from my
downstairs somputer. for the life of me i cant figure it out. when i try to
go to the "home or small office network setup wizard" on the computer
downstairs it only recognizes my network connection that i used to have set
uyp to my ethernet port (as disabled) and wont detect the connection through
my wireless PCI card. It be helpful if i could easly share files too so i
dont have to burn 1,000 cds. thanx. p.s. i'm a novice, easy on the lingo.

tanya

Here is a good place to start
http://forums.practicallynetworked.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=833