Sharkoon Intros 'Mask' PC Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010

Lol @ blind brand loyalty. I'd rather have the better case (at whatever my criteria are), regardless of the manufacturer.

Flooding the market with advertising is not a guarantee of quality. Case in point: CoolerMaster - they're famous, yet mediocre at everything that can be benchmarked.

3x120mm fans with positive pressure is not poor ventilation in any case, and Sharkoon fans have been getting great reviews for years now.

m3kun

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
I just stumbled over this article and was surprised by the amount of features at this low price point (~55 Euro). Wanted to chime in with some alternatives as this case borrows from others a lot.

The interior layout reminds me of "BitFenix Ghost", which btw costs twice as much. The 2.5 cage can be removed for more clearance/airflow and it even comes with dust filters and 3 fans. The exterior reminds me of "Nanoxia Deep Silence 1", while featuring a dedicated 2.5 FDD mount behind the door with only 2 ODD slots instead of standard 3 slot midi setup, which is a bonus imho.

Overall a very capable case with room for big coolers and long cards. Not sure about maintenance though (front panel). Looking at the weight i guess the build quality is pretty sturdy. If you think about the price of the fans alone, this case is a massive deal and i may get back to this if my budget gets tight.

Not bad at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS