Sharp Roku TV

Jul 14, 2018
Every once in a while I lose connectivity to the internet. I have a 32-inch Sharp Roku TV. From time to time I get the error message stating "Not Connected". Last time this happened, I couldn't use my TV.....until (3 hours later) I did a total reset of the TV. I tried contacting Sharp Support. Finding out that there WAS no support from SharpUSA. They told me to either find a TV Service Center.....or bring it to Best Buy. Best Buy told me...due to the size of the TV, I'd have to bring it into the store. Which means, I have to get help "unmounting it" from the wall. I contacted my ISP (ATT), but their knowledge is VERY limited. I live in South Florida........so...finding a service who deals with this situation. Otherwise, I'd just have to buy another brand of TV and hope this problem doesn't occur . Advice ????? garystan

Jul 14, 2018
dudio :
Thanks for your answer. I saw on Amazon, an Ethernet to HDMI adapter. So I could try a "direct" connect to my MODEM. Using "internet connection" instead of wireless. garystan