Question So my ram is faulty! HELP FAST!

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
My ram has been causing bsod and it’s usually always about memory so I test somethings and it came out the ram was faulty and I have lifetime warranty but the problem is I have to send it to Taiwan and shipping will cost me half as what I paid for the ram what should I do? Any way I can mail it for cheap like 10 to 15 bucks.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
How did you come to the conclusion that the rams are your issue? Mind sharing the specs to your build? List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

That's what should be included in every troubleshooting thread,

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
How did you come to the conclusion that the rams are your issue? Mind sharing the specs to your build? List them like so:
CPU: Amd ryzen 2600x
Motherboard: X470 gaming plus
Ram: T force Vulcan 16gb 3000mhz
SSD/HDD: 2tb
GPU: gtx 1070
PSU:Corsair 650m I believe
Chassis: nzxt h500

I did check with people if all parts can work together and were compatible and I did windows memory diagnostics and it said ram was faulty contact manufacturer so that’s how I came to conclusion

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I did a rma and i Emailed them and I did the rma and they said send it to Taiwan and they send me a response to email I sent and they said send it to California and a rma form and on rma form it says send it to Taiwan so should I send it to taiwan or California

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
I recently did a rma form for my memory and they said to ship it to Taiwan and then next day I got another email stating to ship it to the following address which was in California with the rma form and in the rma form it has the Taiwan address so which do I send it to ? Keep in mind shipping it to Taiwan will cost me 35+$ and I can buy another module of ram for 60$ and shipping it to California will cost little over 7$ so which do I send it to? The Taiwan address is their headquarters and company is team group. PLEASE REPLY QUICK

MOTHERBOARd: X470 gaming plus
cpu: ryzen 5 2600x
gpu: gtx 1070
memory: 16gb tforce Vulcan
hdd: 2tb
case:nzxt h500
psu: Corsair 650m or something
i decided to do rma bc I have been getting bsod and most were memory Management and memory diagnostics said there was something wrong with memory. After I took out my ram for warranty sticker and put it back in I did another memory diagnostics and it said no problem but I keep getting memory management problems HELP ME FAST

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
A lot of companies will have a US based RMA department.
If they've given you a US address, I would opt for that first - but no harm in reaching out to clarify.

As far as RMA though, chances are good you just need to tweak timings, Ryzen can be picky with memory.

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
A lot of companies will have a US based RMA department.
If they've given you a US address, I would opt for that first - but no harm in reaching out to clarify.

As far as RMA though, chances are good you just need to tweak timings, Ryzen can be picky with memory.
I looked at the t force compatibility for that ram and the motherboard I have is there

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
I looked at the t force compatibility for that ram and the motherboard I have is there

Compatible, yes - 100%, maybe not.
Try disabling D.O.C.P and running at JEDEC standard 2133/2400MHz. Do you see an BSODs at that point?

Does team group or t force have one

I can't find anything to confirm - but you had said they gave you a California(?) address to ship to?

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
Compatible, yes - 100%, maybe not.
Try disabling D.O.C.P and running at JEDEC standard 2133/2400MHz. Do you see an BSODs at that point?

I can't find anything to confirm - but you had said they gave you a California(?) address to ship to?
They have a California address I will call them to confirm and memory I asked some people in tomshardware and they all said it is all compatible u won’t have problems

TRENDING THREADS