Shopping from Amazon USA and shipping to India

Prasadcge

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
I have ordered Nzxt Kraken x61 liquid cooler from Amazon USA and it will ship to India in 15 day...my question is what if that product come with damage,liquid leak or any other problem do they refund money or they will give another new product...overall is it safe to buy from Amazon USA?

Alien_Tech

Commendable
Jul 22, 2016
For many things it is cheaper to order locally, specially for warranty purposes. But I have been ordering from amazon US for many years and credit cards are a problem but other than that shipping is fast, I get stuff in a week.. They also pay for returns. I have had to return some stuff that went bad but sending back like hard drives is very difficult since they wont accept electronics for international shipment at many places. Like DHL also costs a lot, like 5-10 times what it takes to stop form the US to India to ship it back. But some times it is the only way as when I wanted an SSD costs locally were twice as much or large hard drives still not available locally and cost twice as much etc.. It is high risk.. Not with amazon, just that the risk of if a problem develops, solving it is difficult. Now that amazon has a local store many items can be got from there for a little bit higher cost but you get amazon service as well..

After many years I have learnt it end ups cheaper to order locally if the service is good. And it is only now that service is getting there with retailers like amazon forcing others also to give good service. Even 2 years ago this was not possible but things are changing fast.

Archi Roy Choudhury

Commendable
Sep 22, 2016
Yes, it is safe to buy from Amazon USA. I personally recommend you to opt for PPOBox shipping services which come with following remarkable services -

Refund Policy

Customer's signing up for monthly services like corporate membership or warehousing may cancel at any time before the start date of the service for a full refund. Refunds may also be issued in the event the customer has availed insurance for their package and their package has not been successfully delivered within a reasonable time or if the package arrives in stolen or damaged condition. In this case, a refund will be given as per the insurance policy. Refunds will be given with 15 days of the request and pending investigation of the issue. We will refund amount on customer account either online or by cheque. We will make every effort to deliver packages within a reasonable timeframe, however, we will not be held accountable for issues in customs, inclement weather, RTO, and bad consignee address or insufficient contact details.

Happy Shopping!