shopping sites not loading

Joshua_35

Reputable
Dec 24, 2015
hey guys,
im having this new unexpected problem with all my browsers. i just cant access any of my shopping websites(they just arent loading). I recently degraded my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 7 due to some hardware issues ,is that the cause of the problem.
see what y'all can do to help

Solution
That is quite obscure.

Lets start with simple stuff.

Make sure your date and time are correct. Many secure websites think you're up to something if your date and time are off.

Are you going wireless? Try an ethernet cable. If using this works, perhaps your wireless drivers are inadequate or something (especially since you said changed operating systems. Usually the drivers windows finds for wireless adapters aren't that great).

If using an ethernet cable yields the same results, then I can't help you much more.

XM Keeper

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
That is quite obscure.

Lets start with simple stuff.

Make sure your date and time are correct. Many secure websites think you're up to something if your date and time are off.

Are you going wireless? Try an ethernet cable. If using this works, perhaps your wireless drivers are inadequate or something (especially since you said changed operating systems. Usually the drivers windows finds for wireless adapters aren't that great).

If using an ethernet cable yields the same results, then I can't help you much more.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS