May 13, 2020
Hello,

I have recently acquired a brandnew PC. I have the following specs:
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-9600KF
  • GPU: ASUS Geforce RTX 2060 PH 6G
  • RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 2x8GB 2666MHz
  • System: Windows 10 pro
  • Disk: SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD
  • PSU: Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500W (85+)
The PC is 1 month old now. I had it for about a week before I send it back to the manufacturer for remedy on the warranty since i was experiencing FPS drops in the games I’ve tried (Valorant and League of Legends), in Word, in web surfing ect (basically everything). They changed the CPU. However now after having had the PC back for about a day I am still experiencing the same FPS drops, the drops are pretty frequent, they happen at least once every 1-5 min. The FPS drops last for about 1 second every time.
I have checked my CPU, it doesn't overheat (about 60 degrees all the time), but I can see on the task manager, that when the FPS drops happen, the CPU spikes pretty hard to around 60-100% capacity. However since I’ve gotten a new CPU I doubt that’s the issue. The manufacturer couldn’t find any issues.

I hope some of you can help me out in figuring this out!
Thx for reading, BR
Viktor.

Last edited:
May 13, 2020
Is your windows original?
Check for viruses and malware.
I previously was using a pirated windows which was filled with viruses and malwares and I frequently got FPS drops now I changed the windows to clean one and no FPS drops or CPU spikes

May 13, 2020
Is your windows original?
Check for viruses and malware.
I previously was using a pirated windows which was filled with viruses and malwares and I frequently got FPS drops now I changed the windows to clean one and no FPS drops or CPU spikes

Hey, yes my Windows license is original. no showing of viruses or malware.

Status
Not open for further replies.