(Short video incl.)Strange display when windows logo appears during booting.

Quantum007

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2016
My laptop has Windows 10.The problem(witch isn't actually a problem,but more of a worry and a curiosity) is that only when booting into windows 10,when the windows logo appears it appears just like in the video from the link below.When I was booting when this first encountered I thought(as everyone else would) that my display is dying,but after completely booting into windows I realised that everything is absolutely normal.The display behaves absolutely normal and at it's full and usual quality,just as when my laptop was new,and by that I mean 100% perfect image quality and colors.Those dots and that line only appear during booting into windows and everytime it boots it's exactly as you see into the video.So could the display actually have a problem?Or it just might be a bug or something(alltough I'd go for but since this only happens during booting and in rest the laptop is displaying everything like a charm)

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlrL5D2PviY"][/video]

Btw,the quality on the screen on the log in screen is not the same in reality.Those moving lines don't actually appear.It's just an effect camera.

Solution
I wouldn't worry about since it's gone when Windows has fully loaded.

After all, It's Windows you actually use, not the boot screen.

Put your laptop in to sleep mode instead of shutting it down & you won't even see it, plus it'll wake-up much faster than waiting for it to boot up every time.
I have experienced this before with a laptop. In my laptop the problem was the wire that runs from the base to the screen had started to crimp and it was only obvious at start up, just like yours. I had to completely disassemble the laptop and clean everything and straighten that wire back out.

normally when you boot windows 8 or 10 the dots are in a circle at bottom of the screen, that is from a OEM disk install, I have seen HP and Dell create a "brand specific" boot style graphic on the main boot screen, I bet that is all there is to that "issue" but easy enough to send video to customer support they will tell you if it is "normally what it looks like" or not.

I wouldn't worry about since it's gone when Windows has fully loaded.

After all, It's Windows you actually use, not the boot screen.

Put your laptop in to sleep mode instead of shutting it down & you won't even see it, plus it'll wake-up much faster than waiting for it to boot up every time.

Solution