[SOLVED] Should everything here work okay for gaming performance?

Jul 2, 2020
Specs=
Kolink Nimbus RGB Midi Tower Case - Black
Kolink Classic Power 600W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply (May change to Bequiet 700w 80 plus bronze If recommended)
Phanteks Digital RGB LED Strip - Combo Set
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Eight Core 4.4GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - MPK
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER WindForce OC 3X 8G 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
TeamGroup 500GB Vulcan SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps 3D NAND Solid State Drive
Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM 256MB Cache Hard Drive - System Stock
be quiet! Pure Rock 2 CPU Cooler - 120mm
Team Group Vulcan Z T-Force 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C16 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit - Grey
TP-Link Archer T4E Dual-Band Wireless AC1200 PCI-E Adapter

Does this look like a decent build? I have heard that theres issues with the 3700x and Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE, will these work or is it a bad idea? I did see someone recommend the MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX but i dont wanna spend extra if not needed (Will upgrade down the line ) Im not building the PC its being built for me by the company im buying from. Any recommended changes? particular the Motherboard, and also is the PSU okay?

Solution
Some suggestions:
Psu
If you can provide a link to a legit in-depth review to that unit and the other one, showing that they're good, then sure. If not, I'm going to make suggestions of some of the usual staple units(550w minimum or greater):
Corsair TX, RM, RMX
EVGA Supernova G3
Seasonic Focus, Focus Plus, Prime, Core
Superflower Leadex 3
Bitfenix Formula
be quiet! Dark Power Pro
Antec HCG(High Current Gamer)
Thermaltake Toughpower

Cpu
You should be able to save some money with the 3600X. Thread count is the only tradeoff; it's not any slower.

Motherboard
If you need WiFi, how about one of the following instead:
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi - since a company is building it for you, there shouldn't be any 'no boot issues' due to...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Some suggestions:
Psu
If you can provide a link to a legit in-depth review to that unit and the other one, showing that they're good, then sure. If not, I'm going to make suggestions of some of the usual staple units(550w minimum or greater):
Corsair TX, RM, RMX
EVGA Supernova G3
Superflower Leadex 3
Bitfenix Formula
be quiet! Dark Power Pro
Thermaltake Toughpower

Cpu
You should be able to save some money with the 3600X. Thread count is the only tradeoff; it's not any slower.

Motherboard
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi - since a company is building it for you, there shouldn't be any 'no boot issues' due to earlier bios.
Msi B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Asus Rog Strix B450-E Gaming
Msi B450 Gaming Pro Carbon MAX WiFi
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi

Memory
Push for dual channel 3600mhz - but perhaps the company is charging way too much for that... in which case - 3200mhz instead.

I think that's it on my end.

Solution
Jul 2, 2020
Some suggestions:
Psu
Corsair TX, RM, RMX
EVGA Supernova G3
Superflower Leadex 3
Bitfenix Formula
be quiet! Dark Power Pro
Thermaltake Toughpower

Cpu

Motherboard
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi - since a company is building it for you, there shouldn't be any 'no boot issues' due to earlier bios.
Msi B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Asus Rog Strix B450-E Gaming
Msi B450 Gaming Pro Carbon MAX WiFi
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi

Memory
Push for dual channel 3600mhz - but perhaps the company is charging way too much for that... in which case - 3200mhz instead.

I think that's it on my end.
just to clarify i would be okay with a 550w PSU? if so im assuming this would do fine - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-amp-650w-80-plus-gold-modular-power-supply-ca-09q-pt.html

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador