Question SHOULD have the option for 7.1 virtual sound

Aug 29, 2019
I bought a Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 PS4 Version, I am using it on my Windows 10 PC, I have no choice for 7.1 Virtual sound, if you look under the Speakers Properties, under the windows sonic for headphones, It SHOULD have the option for 7.1 virtual sound, or at least it SHOULD have the Option for it grayed out, but it comes up with Nothing under that.
Anyone have a suggestion?

most PC audio hardware needs specific software/drivers to enable and modify surround settings.

how are you accessing your Windows audio settings?

if Windows has built-in support for this hardware you will see it listed under 'Control Panel' > 'Sound' with access to the headset's configuration options.
if Windows doesn't have built-in drivers/support you will have to install and use Turtle Beach's or some other compatible software to access and configure the headset.

Aug 29, 2019
I wish I could upload a picture, there is no download of software for the Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2.

Its under Speaker Properties.. Spacial Sound. In that box is where it should have the choice of 7.1 Virtual Sound, or at least it should be there and grayed out..But there is nothing there.