[SOLVED] Should I add a top exhaust to this case (pic)?

Aug 29, 2020
I have 4 fans total currently installed. 3 front intakes (higher RPMs) and 1 exhaust (lower RPM).

I still have 1 more extra fan that I'm not sure if I should add it as a top exhaust. I'm afraid it will suck air from the front fans before they hit the middle of the case? Or am I wrong?? I'm currently getting 29-35ish temps from browsing/watching videos. I played PUBG with the integrated gpu and the CPU temp was only 40c. I think the temps are good so far?? Will a top exhaust help much? Currently no GPU is installed.

I have an i5-10600 CPU (non-K version) and plan to get a RTX 3090 or 3080 GPU once released.

Xm2iuRL.jpg

Solution
I have 4 fans total currently installed. 3 front intakes (higher RPMs) and 1 exhaust (lower RPM).

I still have 1 more extra fan that I'm not sure if I should add it as a top exhaust. I'm afraid it will suck air from the front fans before they hit the middle of the case? Or am I wrong?? I'm currently getting 29-35ish temps from browsing/watching videos. I played PUBG with the integrated gpu and the CPU temp was only 40c. I think the temps are good so far?? Will a top exhaust help much? Currently no GPU is installed.

I have an i5-10600 CPU (non-K version) and plan to get a RTX 3090 or 3080 GPU once released.

Xm2iuRL.jpg
It will be fine as long as its behind CPU cooler. Idea is to suck as much air as...

Xm2iuRL.jpg
It will be fine as long as its behind CPU cooler. Idea is to suck as much air as possible from everywhere and match intake as close as possible.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS