[SOLVED] Should I be concerned?

Aug 19, 2019
About an hour ago I was just playing Fortnite and suddenly my monitor blanked out, there was no input at all and the cables were 100% secured so I had to restart my computer.
Now I keep getting application hangs and whenever I alt tab my screen turns black for a couple seconds. This never happened before.
I recently got new memory if that makes a difference.

Solution
Take the new RAM out and put the old stuff back in. I bet the problem stops.

I've had enough brand new kits of ram with at least one stick faulty that I don't trust any of it until it passes 24 hours of Prime95 Blend.
I've had known-bad RAM pass 19 hours of Prime95. Interestingly, I was alerted to the issue because it was on my personal machine that I had just added RAM to a couple months prior, and I fired up Folding@Home (which had been perfectly stable before) and it crashed in less than 5 minutes.
In my experience, F@H is also much better at testing GPU frequency/voltage tweaks than things like FurMark/Time-Spy/etc.
Aug 19, 2019
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Did you mix this with your old RAM or replace your old RAM entirely? (Hopefully you replaced it entirely...)

What is the rest of your system spec including PSU make and model?
Faulty RAM. Guaranteed.
I replaced my old ram entirely
I have a GTX 1060 with a Odense2-K motherboard and an Internal 500 W (100V-240V) Power supply,
the ram I bought is this
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B019FRBCQE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Is there anyway I can 100% make sure its faulty ram? My mouse has also been randomly unplugging lately, nothing else. Not sure if thats related.

Well the PSU isn't great, but in view of what I said previously, I agree with tennis2 on this one. I reckon you've got a lemon. Have you tried it with just a single RAM stick installed, so you can test each one?

On the PSU, I'd replace that when you have a bit of spare cash and once this issue is resolved.

Take the new RAM out and put the old stuff back in. I bet the problem stops.

I've had enough brand new kits of ram with at least one stick faulty that I don't trust any of it until it passes 24 hours of Prime95 Blend.
I've had known-bad RAM pass 19 hours of Prime95. Interestingly, I was alerted to the issue because it was on my personal machine that I had just added RAM to a couple months prior, and I fired up Folding@Home (which had been perfectly stable before) and it crashed in less than 5 minutes.
In my experience, F@H is also much better at testing GPU frequency/voltage tweaks than things like FurMark/Time-Spy/etc.

Solution
Aug 19, 2019
Happened when I tried upgrading my drivers and now im getting "
There is a problem with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 31'
" Is this a graphics card issue or a memory issue?
Ill try upgrading my drivers again and see if it will fix it.
Then ill run memtest