[SOLVED] Should i be concerned?

sadikul_islam

Prominent
Aug 7, 2019
When I turn on my PC there is no display on the monitor but lights on the keyboard mouse, motherboard Red LED glowing ,CPU fan spinning ,then forced reboot by holding down the power button on the 2nd boot pc started normally whiteout the previous issue. is something going bad on my PC?

Solution
If not concerned, at least be interested and find out what is going on.

What does your motherboard manual say about what the red led indicates?
I am guessing that it is a ram issue that the motherboard is trying to resolve.
It might take 5 minutes to do this by itself.
If your motherboard cr2032 battery has failed, it will not hold any ram settings and will default after each full power off. That is a possibility.

It would be helpful to list the make model of all of your specs, particularly, motherboard,ram,psu and so on.
When I turn on my PC there is no display on the monitor but lights on the keyboard mouse, motherboard Red LED glowing ,CPU fan spinning ,then forced reboot by holding down the power button on the 2nd boot pc started normally whiteout the previous issue. is something going bad on my PC?
I've had this happen with a power supply going bad.
I think it may be that the voltages aren't coming up to where they should be on the first boot attempt.

If not concerned, at least be interested and find out what is going on.

What does your motherboard manual say about what the red led indicates?
I am guessing that it is a ram issue that the motherboard is trying to resolve.
It might take 5 minutes to do this by itself.
If your motherboard cr2032 battery has failed, it will not hold any ram settings and will default after each full power off. That is a possibility.

It would be helpful to list the make model of all of your specs, particularly, motherboard,ram,psu and so on.

Solution