[SOLVED] Should i blur my MAC Address on my video?

AleksiDj52

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
Hello everyone, first of all i couldn't choose a better category for my question so i chose Windows 10 but anyways. So i recorded a video 1 hour ago and in that video i show my MAC Address of my networks. I am currently editing my video and i thought "should i blur the MAC Address of my networks that are shown?" I think i have to because if i don't then i'm pretty sure i will get tracked/hacked, so should i blur it? Thank you

Solution
Hi,
First of all, there should be a setting to remove that MAC when recording videos, I guess....
" i will get tracked/hacked"
I don't see how, unless that video is related to "other stuff". I think it's not the case. But… if making you feeling better, then yes, blur it, why not?
Hi,
First of all, there should be a setting to remove that MAC when recording videos, I guess....
I don't see how, unless that video is related to "other stuff". I think it's not the case. But… if making you feeling better, then yes, blur it, why not?

Solution

AleksiDj52

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
Hi,
I don't see how, unless that video is related to "other stuff". But… if making you feeling better, then yes, blur it, why not?
Hello, i don't think there is a setting to remove MAC Addresses idk. To be specific my video is a tutorial video and it's called "How To See All Devices Connected On Your Network" what do you think? Should i blur it?