Nov 23, 2018
I've been searching for monitors in my country, and i found 3 models i'm interested in.
One of them is 27", and it's even a little cheaper than the other 2, however, the resolution i'm going to play on it's 1080p, the question is, does full hd look ugly/pixelated in 27"?
In case you are wondering, this are the 3 models i found.
27": Philips 273v5lhab
Samsung LS24F350FHLXZB
Philips 243V5LHSB

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
For playing games or multimedia consumption it isn't too bad. But 27" 1080p panels aren't great for reading on. The text will look pixelated and be somewhat larger than typical. Scaling things down will make the text worse too.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
Well I don't know where to buy online for that country, so I'll just say 1080p is good for an RX 580, and 27" is fine, wouldn't go any bigger, as it is, it's on the edge of size for 1080p, but if it's the cheapest option, then it's totally fine to get it and save money

Nov 23, 2018
No it isn't the cheapest option, it has the same price as the 24", also, im planning to use it to code too, so i'll be constantly reading while i use it, do you still think 27" it's fine?

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
It depends on your eyes. At work, I have a pair of 22-23" 1080p monitors for coding, and I find I'm usually increasing the font size settings, and leaning forward a lot.

Until I upgraded to an ultrawide, I was using a 27" 1920x1080 monitor for years, and that size felt very comfortable to me for both reading and gaming.

If there is a store you can go to that has these monitors on display, I would strongly recommend seeing them in person. Everyone's eyes are different, and what one person might find pleasant and comfortable to view, another person may not.

If you cannot see these monitors in person, then read as many reviews as you can.