[SOLVED] Should i buy a monitor or a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesoyam111111

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
I am thinking of buying lg 34uc79g ultrawide gaming monitor that costs around $400-$500.
For that money i can also buy a 90s car that is in good shape mechanicaly and esteticaly with nice mpg.The car is Yugo 55 ,and before you say its [censored], imma tell you that i live in serbia and you can buy whole new engine under $100.My dad has opel Zafira B '01 2.0l TDI with relativley fine mpg,but not as good as 1.1l yugo engine.

On the other side, monitor is good as it gets.I am not going over 1080p for gpu reasons;btw its an 144hz IPS panel.

Solution
A Yugo...A Yugo!!! okay okay I'm only joking...Look if you need a car for transport or this is a car you have wanted then get the car as it is practical, will be used and take you anywhere you want to go......If not then the monitor.
A Yugo...A Yugo!!! okay okay I'm only joking...Look if you need a car for transport or this is a car you have wanted then get the car as it is practical, will be used and take you anywhere you want to go......If not then the monitor.

Solution

Serrakuzz

BANNED
Apr 27, 2023
The Yugo 55 does seem like a good deal, especially considering you can get a new engine for under $100. However, keep in mind that it's an older car and may require more maintenance in the long run. Plus, if you're looking for something with better fuel efficiency, the Yugo might not be the best option. On the other hand, the LG Ultrawide gaming monitor sounds like a great piece of equipment. With a 144hz IPS panel and good resolution, it should be perfect for gaming. However, as you mentioned, it is on the pricier side.

Status
Not open for further replies.