[SOLVED] Should i buy a used 5700xt (radeon)

Classy666

Commendable
Jul 22, 2021
So i found the perfect used pc i wanted
R5 3600 / rx 5700xt for a nice price where i live.(dont ask for the price cuz it really depends on the currency/cost of life in diffrent countries)
But the 5700xt is 18 months used and its a (asus radeon) wich is the worst when it comes to cooling , so my questions are :

-Would it perform the same as other versions of 5700xt ? (Non blow cooling system)

-What's the best way to benchmark it and see if its worth buying?

-After 18 months of usage how do u think it would perform? Maybe like an rtx2060? Or less maybe a 1660ti?

Btw all i care abt is fps in games
(Pics of the gpu)
View: https://imgur.com/a/j4pLhcj

Solution
After 18 months of usage how do u think it would perform?
this time in use shouldn't affect it's performance unless it was highly overclocked and ran for 24/7.
even then it may only need a new thermal paste application.

i stress my cards pretty heavily for 3-4 years and have never had one deteriorate performance-wise.

the RX 5700 XT was a decent mid-range card.
the RX 6700 XT gave me a slight boost in performance compared to my GTX 1080 Ti. same frame rates with higher settings in-games.
so expect around the same or maybe slightly better than a nice overclocked GTX 1080 Ti.
"Would it perform the same as other versions of 5700xt ? "
If it is functioning properly it should perform the same or close to the same.

"What's the best way to benchmark it and see if its worth buying? "
https://www.pcworld.com/article/394845/how-to-benchmark-your-graphics-card.html

"-After 18 months of usage how do u think it would perform? Maybe like an rtx2060? Or less maybe a 1660ti? "
I would expect it to perform the same as it performed new.
It should not have any degradation.

After 18 months of usage how do u think it would perform?
this time in use shouldn't affect it's performance unless it was highly overclocked and ran for 24/7.
even then it may only need a new thermal paste application.

i stress my cards pretty heavily for 3-4 years and have never had one deteriorate performance-wise.

the RX 5700 XT was a decent mid-range card.
the RX 6700 XT gave me a slight boost in performance compared to my GTX 1080 Ti. same frame rates with higher settings in-games.
so expect around the same or maybe slightly better than a nice overclocked GTX 1080 Ti.

Solution