[SOLVED] Should I buy a windows key from EBay?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2019
There are cheap Windows 10 Pro keys on EBay, is it safe to buy it and if the activation goes well can something bad happen in the future?

Yeah but for 2Eur its worth a try
You were sceptical of the card fraud issue but you don’t stop to ask why can reputable shops not compete on price? How are these other sites getting them so cheap when Microsoft do not supply them this cheap to authorised resellers. It’s not just card fraud though, these keys can be acquired in other fraudulent ways to be sold.

You say for 2 EUR it is worth a try. However you are turning a blind eye to the fact you may or may not be supporting fraud in some form.

Apr 26, 2019
I dont support fraud, if i dont know if they bought it in a big volume like 10K copies and they gave them a discount.. And everyone from here is like "Your supporting fraud (because its my thought but i dont even know how did the copies came)" And isnt it illegal if i download apps to remove the watermark and let me costumize my desktop/taskbar? Its like i cracked it

Apr 26, 2019
2Euros wont make me poor so yeah its worth the try and many peoples are saying it works.. Not saying reviews and else many big youtubers are saying that.. Many will say "OMGGGGG THEY ARE GETTING PAID TO SAY THAT OMGGG!!" well who would risk their channel just to promote something and get money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS