Should i buy circle 400w smps?

shashankpandey

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017
Im buying ryzen 3 2200g, a320 mobo, 2x4gb 2400mhz ram but should i buy a circle 400w smps. It costs 850 rs roughly 12.5 dollars. I know it is cheap, but is just want to know weather my pc will run fine or not and i dont have the budget to buy a good psu.

Solution
No. Having a dependable PSU manufactured and sold by reputable brands is the most important part of a PC build. If you don't have enough for that, you don't have enough for the rest of the stuff and should save up longer. It's a bit like buying a car and asking if it's OK to not have car insurance; if you can't afford the insurance on the car, you couldn't afford the car.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
No. Having a dependable PSU manufactured and sold by reputable brands is the most important part of a PC build. If you don't have enough for that, you don't have enough for the rest of the stuff and should save up longer. It's a bit like buying a car and asking if it's OK to not have car insurance; if you can't afford the insurance on the car, you couldn't afford the car.

Solution

By getting that psu you are putting your pc at risk. That psu is garbage and has a really high chance to just die and then take your whole system with it. Don't cheap out on a psu it's what gives life to your pc but can also completly destroy it in an instant.