yullbarez

Commendable
Jan 17, 2019
Hi. I wanna buy a gpu. I've found mining used MSI RX 570 Gaming X 4G. The seller reliable and sold many cards and buyers are satisfied. Card used 3 months for mining. It has 7 month warranty and full box content. In FurMark test it giving average 88 FPS at 1920X1440 resolution without MSAA. Maximum temputare in FurMark test was 70 degrees. Card itself taken care it looks very clean.
I'll use it for gaming and multimedia. It had stock BIOS as well.

Ralston18

Titan
Who is the seller - an actual business? Ebay?

"The seller reliable and sold many cards and buyers are satisfied etc. etc....."

Basis for that statement? Seller's website, third party reviews, knowledgeable family and friends...?

What is the selling price to you (include packing and shipping if applicable)?

Can you afford to lose that amount of money?

yullbarez

Commendable
Jan 17, 2019
Who is the seller - an actual business? Ebay?

"The seller reliable and sold many cards and buyers are satisfied etc. etc....."

Basis for that statement? Seller's website, third party reviews, knowledgeable family and friends...?

What is the selling price to you (include packing and shipping if applicable)?

Can you afford to lose that amount of money?
Selling it in country-based website. Profile looks very positive. And he answers everything that i wonder about the card withing 5 minutes.

Ralston18

Titan
Buying used products online always entails some skepticism and risk.

Hopefully it is indeed a good deal and I have no disagreement with @boju 's comment.

However, I suggest that you post selling price and any other costs that you may be charged.

And name the vendor - remember that the vendor controls what is posted on the website....

There may be additional comments and suggestions posted based on the price and vendor site.

Reactions: boju