Should I buy Processor with Integrated Graphic or Dedicated Graphic?

Mar 16, 2018
So, I want to build my first PC and I'm confused which to build, considering that GPU prices are sky-rocketing right now.

So I have two option
1. Ryzen 2400G with Integrated Graphic and save the rest of money to buy VGA (for god-knows-when will it drop) which takes a lot more time

or

2. Ryzen 2200G with 1050Ti

Which one should I buy? I'm not that hardcore gamer either, I just want some entry level gaming like GTA V or some other medium game

Well you can look at the actual reviews since both used GTA V as a benchmark

in short though the 2400G can only play GTA V at 720p low settings at a max min of 63 - 98 fps
while the 1050 ti (allow for some CPU dependency) can do 1080p high settings at 62 - 83

So the 2400G is IMO barely adequate to do the job. If you can live with that performance for however long it takes you to save up for a GPU then that's the way to go. Otherwise get the 1050 ti.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-5-2400g-zen-vega-cpu-gpu,5467-8.html
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-ti,4787-4.html

Mar 16, 2018

If you can live with that performance for however long it takes you to save up for a GPU then that's the way to go

And that's my problem actually, I could buy the 2400G but I think I don't have patience for it since that I can't play anything until I buy my GPU. Then my only choice is that should I sacrifice my GPU or CPU? since I will pick Ryzen 3 2200G which is weaker than 2400G.

Which is better? save up money to buy GPU or CPU?

Well personally I always advocate for better CPU first because it is so much easier to upgrade a GPU later on than it is to upgrade a CPU. Plus the improvements in CPUs are so minor in comparison to GPUs that you'll likely keep the same CPU twice as long if not longer than the GPU.

Mar 16, 2018

But for gaming, which is better tho?
Because of this GPU's shortage and the prices keep increasing, I thought that it is much easier now to upgrade a CPU later on