[SOLVED] Should I buy this monitor? See bio

Solution
The specs on the monitor are not bad, but I have never heard of the manufacture. I dont think I would get one for "AOPEN". You may be asking for trouble.

FYI, 1080p does not look great at 27" and higher because of pixel density unless you are sitting pretty far away. 24" will look better because it wont look so pixelated. For a computer monitor, 1440p looks better at 27" or higher.

Also, the curve is a gimmick on a 16:9 panel. The point of the curve is to bring the edges of the monitor in from your peripheral vision. But a 16:9 panel edges are already inside your peripheral vision (unless you are only a few inches away from the screen). So dont think curved is something special.

The specs on the monitor are not bad, but I have never heard of the manufacture. I dont think I would get one for "AOPEN". You may be asking for trouble.

FYI, 1080p does not look great at 27" and higher because of pixel density unless you are sitting pretty far away. 24" will look better because it wont look so pixelated. For a computer monitor, 1440p looks better at 27" or higher.

Also, the curve is a gimmick on a 16:9 panel. The point of the curve is to bring the edges of the monitor in from your peripheral vision. But a 16:9 panel edges are already inside your peripheral vision (unless you are only a few inches away from the screen). So dont think curved is something special.

Solution