Question Should i change my PSU or am i fine?

Bob1nba

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
I currently have the Corsair CX750M (the new version, grey label) and have had this in my new build for about a month now. Here are my other specs:

RTX 2070 Super
Ryzen 2700x (liquid cooled)
16gb ram @ 3200mhz
2tb hdd
600 gb ssd
Nzxt h500 case

I've had no temperature or performance issues with this build, I just notice at times (not all the time) when gaming the psu fan can run a little loud for periods of time when gaming. I've read that this psu does run louder than other psus from what I read online so I'm assuming this is normal for this psu. I'm just worried that it running that loud, is it overheating or is it fine, just a little loud? Like I said when I check my cpu and gpu temps they are all fine. I just wanna make sure this psu isnt hurting other components in my system.

Bob1nba

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
While it isn't the greatest PSU, it isn't dumpster fire quality, and is safe to use.

Would it be easy for someone like me with limited building experience to replace my psu in the future for a higher quality model? I would assume you would just unplug all wires from psu and where their connected to like the mobo, gpu, and other components and replug the new cables.