Should I consider Logitech as the deafult for gaming accessories

Oct 1, 2018
Starting to think of building up the full range of peripherals to support better gaming. Is Logitech the obvious place to start for keyboard, camera, mouse etc. or is there a better manufacturer who have the necessary tools?

Ramlethal

Estimable
Logitech is basically the trademark with the most Accesories manufacture in the market right now. But that dosent make it precisly "good"
It is on the same way as Genius, both are trademarks that produces a lot of accesories and varieties but that dosent make them necessarly good.
In my personal experience much depends on how much you are dispossed to Spend. Mostly when it comes to "gaming" stuff, its pretty expensive Stuff.
In therms of Gaming Accesories the best trademark that comes to my mind is Razer: Mouse and Keyboards from them are just amazing. But expensive.
Also they offer quality Mouse Pads,Headsets and even Profesional Mics. But ofc, as i said before, they are kinda expensive.

I would say:
Mouse and Keyboard must be Razer
Mousepad Everything is fine unless you wanna go fancy and purchase the razer led ones
Camera Logitech is fine as long as it is their best ones.
Headset i would say that Steelseries have a nice Headsets or Sennhiser ones are practically the best ones i have ever seen.
Mic (If you wanna go Streaming / Youtube video making) The Razer Siren Mic is a pretty nice one.

Ohh and BTW, if you wanna start gaming hard. The Keyboard and Mouse its a must.
There is a solid difference of earth to heaven between a standard keyboard and a mechanical one.
Same with the Mouses and its precission and speed.
Hope it helped you.