Should I Do Water Cooling To My PC?

AndreDBU

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
Hey guys! I want to Do Water Cooling Sytem to my PC but I wanna know if is Dangerous or Unsafe for Leaking or cause any damages to my components. I really love it because one of my friends had water cooling system. So do you think if I should do it by myself or should I hire somebody to make it for me, and who can I find that person. My friend doesn't live in my town anymore so thats unlucky... If you guys can help me find somebody or where can I do it will be awesome. Also what do you think about it.

Solution
You might want to give this a read; http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2196038/air-cooling-water-cooling-things.html.

AIO water coolers like the Corsair H100i are closed-loop systems, meaning that they don't require maintenance. That said, they aren't excused from faults, and leakage or pump failure is always a possibility.

In terms of value for money, an AIO is almost always outperformed by an air cooler. The aforementioned H100i offers much the same performance as a Noctua NH-D15, which costs less, emits less noise and is more reliable. The downside is that it's huge. In its favour, an AIO can get the CPU temperature back to normal much faster than an air cooler, they're far less obtrusive and they look much better.
You might want to give this a read; http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2196038/air-cooling-water-cooling-things.html.

AIO water coolers like the Corsair H100i are closed-loop systems, meaning that they don't require maintenance. That said, they aren't excused from faults, and leakage or pump failure is always a possibility.

In terms of value for money, an AIO is almost always outperformed by an air cooler. The aforementioned H100i offers much the same performance as a Noctua NH-D15, which costs less, emits less noise and is more reliable. The downside is that it's huge. In its favour, an AIO can get the CPU temperature back to normal much faster than an air cooler, they're far less obtrusive and they look much better.

Solution