Question Should i get 2 1080p monitors or 1 1440p monitor

May 29, 2019
I have a budget of £200 and am looking to upgrade upon the two monitors i have currently. The two monitors i have at the moment aren't great so the two 1080p monitors would benefit me greatly.

The two 1080p displays i am looking at look great at considering I do a lot of photoshop and light gaming they look perfect.

Although the quality of image and colour range of the 1440p monitor looks insane. I need two monitors but i don't know if it would be worth getting one of these now, pairing with one monitor i own at the moment and replacing it later. Or buy two 1080p monitors and not need to upgrade for a while.

As image and color quality are your priorities. At least it seems so. I'd get the 1440p monitor and make sure it is IPS. Two £100 monitors won't come close to a single £200 monitor.

Have you considered used? You can get more for your money. That's what I did for my triple IPS displays.

Just search the release date for any used monitor you consider. You don't want something over three years old. Color accuracy slowly diminishes.

TRENDING THREADS