Should I get a Mount for my 3 monitors?

liamwiebe759

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
I've been looking for a good vesa mount for my three 24" displays (details below)

The main reason I want a mount is to free up desk space and mouse space (the stand on my right monitor always gets in the way of my mouse).

The only ones I've found are cheap quality, flimsy and break easily according to many reviewers (Amazon.ca).

- Should I get a mount?
- Is there a good, sturdy, and relatively cheap mount I could get?
- Will I have to get new, longer cables?
- Will a mount hurt my desk? As it's not overly thick and doesnt have support in the middle.
- Is there a better dual mount that could solve my mouse space problem?

Monitor details:
Left Monitor: 22 3/8" by 13 1/4"
Middle Monitor: 21" by 12 1/2"
Right Monitor: same as left

Solution

We've made various improvements to STAND-V003 since the top rated negative review was posted. The stand now has the ability to adjust screen alignment (when using similar monitors; screens with major differences still may not align), and the quality and durability of the stand has also been improved. And of course, if you were to receive a defective product, we can be contacted for assistance (Monday...

liamwiebe759

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
@scout_03
4 out of 5 of those have well upvoted negative reviews saying the mounts broke/sag/don't adjust right/wobble too much/etc

And the one that didn't have those reviews (the 4th one) wasn't the right mount.

This is my point, is there a mount that holds 3 monitors left to right that doesnt have prominent negative reviews?

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017

We've made various improvements to STAND-V003 since the top rated negative review was posted. The stand now has the ability to adjust screen alignment (when using similar monitors; screens with major differences still may not align), and the quality and durability of the stand has also been improved. And of course, if you were to receive a defective product, we can be contacted for assistance (Monday through Friday), or it could be returned to Amazon for a full refund. We do our best to make a quality product though, so we would hope the stand works well for you I you decide to try one of ours. :)

By the way, do all of your monitors have mounting holes in back?

Solution

liamwiebe759

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017

Thank you for clarifying! All my monitors (Asus PB258Q (x2), and Dell S2417DG) have removable stands and include vesa support.

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017

Great, and it looks like those monitors would align pretty well too! The ultra slim bezels would also give you some extra room for adjustment.

liamwiebe759

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017

That's great to hear. Thanks :)