Question Should i get a new cpu cooler?

Nov 24, 2020
I have amd athlon(tm) ii x2 b28 and i want to buy AMD Phenom II X4 955. Can i use my previous cooler fan ? If not , what cooler should i get?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Old CPU is 65W, new one is either 95W or 125W depending on which version of the CPU. I would say better cooling is advisable. Also want to confirm the motherboard can handle that CPU.

To be frank, this is not a good investment. I highly suggest getting a new CPU, Motherboard, and RAM. Even used hardware at this point would be much better.

1st generation Ryzen CPU and up, 6th gen Intel and up to get onto DDR4.

Nov 24, 2020
Old CPU is 65W, new one is either 95W or 125W depending on which version of the CPU. I would say better cooling is advisable. Also want to confirm the motherboard can handle that CPU.

To be frank, this is not a good investment. I highly suggest getting a new CPU, Motherboard, and RAM. Even used hardware at this point would be much better.

1st generation Ryzen CPU and up, 6th gen Intel and up to get onto DDR4.
my budget is too low . Idk how w my power suplier suplies. I have 8 gb ram and ddr3 motgher board ( idk hick motheboard i have but when i do the thing with cmd says 3047h) . my question is I have amd athlon(tm) ii x2 b28 and i want to buy AMD Phenom II X4 955. Can i use my previous cooler fan ? If not , what cooler should i get?

Nov 24, 2020
my budget is too low . Idk how w my power suplier suplies. I have 8 gb ram and ddr3 motgher board ( idk hick motheboard i have but when i do the thing with cmd says 3047h) . my question is I have amd athlon(tm) ii x2 b28 and i want to buy AMD Phenom II X4 955. Can i use my previous cooler fan ? If not , what cooler should i get?
btw i just foun my psu's max watts are 320