[SOLVED] Should I get a new tower to lower gpu temperature along with better air flow?

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, folks. I recently updated my pc build and I'm satisfied with it. However, I noticed that my GPU (Asus RTX 2070 super) has temps around 70s when gaming and as time goes by (and my room temp) it gets to around 74-75. I know that these types of GPUs can handle hotter temps, but I personally would like to stay on the safe side and try to maintain around 60's with 70 being the highest I'd reach. I have done some research and one solution is opening my display case to let some hot air out. That did help with lowering GPU temps and maintaining around 60's, but the obvious downside is that my tower is open to more dust. I currently have one case fan and was thinking of either getting new case fans to help with air flow or buying a new tower along with new case fans. For the record, I did install MSI afterburner to control the GPU fan and that sorta worked along with opening my tower. Any suggestions/opinions?

Current specs

iBuyPower series 301 case
Mobo: RUG STRIX z390 gaming
GPU: Asus RTX 2070 super
CPU: i5 9600k
CPU cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 black
Ram: Corsair DDR4 16gb
Storage: 1TB M.2 SSD
PSU: 850w