[SOLVED] Should I get RX 5700 XT or there are problems?

whatever61

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
I have read that some people have a problem with the RX 5700 XT, mostly driver probelms.

Are these issues resolved? can I get it now without having the problems?

What do you think, guys?

Solution
My understanding is those driver problems are universal for AMD graphics cards. Not been a good year for AMD when it comes to driver releases. That said, once it is working I have heard nothing bad regarding the 5700 or 5700XT, excepting a few models with terrible heatsink decisions. I think Gamer's Nexus has the most comprehensive list of cards.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
My understanding is those driver problems are universal for AMD graphics cards. Not been a good year for AMD when it comes to driver releases. That said, once it is working I have heard nothing bad regarding the 5700 or 5700XT, excepting a few models with terrible heatsink decisions. I think Gamer's Nexus has the most comprehensive list of cards.

Solution
Driver issues are common immediately following a product launch.

My biggest gripe is that there's such limited choices of non-reference coolers STILL. Sapphire Pulse, Gigabyte Gaming, Power Color Red Dragon, and Sapphire Nitro seems to be the go-to cards. MSI appears to be struggling with this product family.

Reactions: TJ Hooker