Should I get this SSD?

Kishan25

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2015
Im gonna get the 850 evo SSD. I was planning on just getting a 250gb SSD and then getting a 1 terabyte HDD. But now ive got some more money and decided to get a 1 terabyte SSD. Should I get a 1 Terabyte HHD and still get a 250 gb SSD as a boot drive or should I store everything on the 1 terabyte. Theres also the option of getting the 250gb and a 500gb because idk if ill need 1000gb. This is going to be my first gaming build so i would like to know if I need a 1 terabyte?

Solution
It depends on the type of person you are.
Many people dislike having to deal with multiple dive letters, like having to change C: to D: every time they install something,so they prefer one large drive.
Other people do not mind and prefer to have more control of their system, they know what is put where and why they did it.

With two SSD's there wont be a performance difference so whichever way you prefer is the way you should go.

popatim

Titan
It depends on the type of person you are.
Many people dislike having to deal with multiple dive letters, like having to change C: to D: every time they install something,so they prefer one large drive.
Other people do not mind and prefer to have more control of their system, they know what is put where and why they did it.

With two SSD's there wont be a performance difference so whichever way you prefer is the way you should go.

Solution